Monday, March 24, 2014

Just for Fun

Happy Monday, Everyone!

So I decided to have a little 'me' time last night and play in a couple of challenges- no teams, no companies, no releases.  Just challenges and fun.  I really love the sketch this week at CAS(e) This Sketch.  I was all ready to do some flourishy, flowery design, when my eye caught sight if this NBUS.



 This is definitely outside of the box and outside of my comfort zone, but that is what challenges are all about, right?


This is also for a scrumptious color combo at Colour Me...Love this!

This is very, very CAS for me.  I almost made it a OLC but could not resist popping the heart up on a dimensional and adding the main panel to a Crumb Cake card base.  I added lots of Wink of Stella marker- to the dots on the roof, the sentiment and to the heart.  After covering the heart with Wink of Stella, I covered that with Crystal Effects.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is asking us to 'glitter it'.  The team is showcasing Wink of Stella this week, so that is what I chose to use to embellish my card.

Hope you like it!  Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  :)

Supplies Used~
Stamps-Craft's Meow
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Pear Pizzazz
Paper- Flourishes White cs, SU Crumb Cake, Soft Sky
Other-Copic markers, Wink of Stella marker, Crystal Effects, Micron black marker

7 comments:

  1. It's a winner to me, gorgeous, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you stepped out of your comfort zone because this is fabulous!! Lovely image and sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card :) I love the simplicity of it! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope we will see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, beautiful card, pretty colours too

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a fabulous take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...