Saturday, June 13, 2015

It is Day 3 of Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks and Today is Fit for a King!

Hello Everyone and Welcome Back to Day 3 of 
Kraftin' Kimmie June New Release Sneak Peeks!
Today's peeks are all about the days of old- princes, princesses, dragons and frogs!  Check out the 
soon to be released, Believe in Fairytales~


Yes, I had to go with the FROG!  He is soooo cute!  Here are peeks of the others~ 


I colored this cutie with Copics and then cut him out, leaving a bit of a border, mimicking a die cut.  I could not resist using some Crystal Effects on his eyeballs. So fun!  

I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches~

I water colored a background using my Peerless Watercolors.  Then I thinned down some gold acrylic paint and flicked some onto the water colored background.  The frog is matted on a wonderful scribbled flower die cut.  
My colors are from the Color Throwdown Challenge~


I am also entering in to Fab and Funky's Fantasy and Fables Challenge. 
I used my MISTI to stamp my 'Kiss Me' sentiment several times in Versamark and then embossed in gold.  Yes, I am a bit early for Valentine's day, but he seemed so perfect for  it!  I work with a lot of young teachers and every year they deplete my Valentine's Day stash; why not start replenishing early?!
Ready for some FUN!?  Tonight is the Release Party!  I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes TONIGHT beginning at 6pm EST!! Hope you can come hang out with the Krafty Girls at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!
Ready for some more amazing inspiration?  Remember to leave a little love along the way because we are giving away a gift voucher; you could win some Krafty Kash to spend at the store!


;

8 comments:

  1. So adorable Lee Ann. Just love all the elements like water color background, scribble die and the bit of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I just love this little froggie image!! So cute! Thanks for the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so creative. Love the background you designed - perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Lee Ann. Love the darling frog picture. The water color background looks great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the bright watercolor background behind the froggie image. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute! These little image is just adorable and works really well with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought I'd say a frog was adorable but I am now! I love him colored up like that and the water colored background is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...