Saturday, June 27, 2015

Tiny Bubbles

Good Morning Everyone! 

I am home from Florida and ready to get back into a routine.  First up, a card I made with a brand new and unfortunately, already sold out Kraftin' Kimmie Card Kit.


 Now how fun is this???!!  The GOOD News is, the stamp will be released in July!
  I started with coloring her with Copics and then drawing in a floor.  I fussy cut the image from the floor line up and then created my scene.  The window is a NBUS die from Taylored Expressions which was colored with Copics for a wood look.  I made a curtain, complete with ruffle, created with lace trim and added a floral tie back, made with 3 white paper flowers that I colored with Copics. 
Details were added by using a glaze pen on the bubbles and the bottom portion of Becky's hair (as it would be wet and shiny in the tub!) and with sequins to mimic bubbles.  And how about that sweet hot air balloon scene outside the window?!

I am linking up to Papertake Weekly- 'Trio-Tastic'- I used 3 paper flowers to make my tie back-
and also to
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge, 'Fave Technique/Product'- one of my favorite techniques is fussy cutting!  I also love creating scenes.

That's it for me- I will keep you posted as to when the stamp us available!

Have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  :) 

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable scene you've created, Lee Ann! Fabulous image and your coloring is amazing, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, your card is darling! Love this sweet image, and you've created a darling scene to showcase it! Hugs...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulously fun card Lee Ann. I love this cute image and love how you did the curtains. Awesome scene,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun relaxing card :) -- great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this image! so clever how you made a little curtain :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...