Sunday, January 28, 2018

Baby Love

Hello Everyone! 

Today's card has a vintage flair to it.  These little birds spoke to me, so of course they hopped into my cart.  :)  I wanted to use them for a baby card and the sentiment, You Are So Loved was perfect. 
Both stamps are from the Technique Junkies store and you can get a 10% discount on your order with
code TJ10LeeAnn.  


I started with painting a watercolored background using distress ink (Picked Raspberry).  I die cut a circle from the panel. 
The sentiment is stamped in grey and then embossed with clear ep.
The birds are stamped in Momento Tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics, then fussy cut out.
The water colored panel is popped up on dimensional tape.  I added die cut clouds using a Sweet n Sassy Stamps die. 
That's it for me; hope you are having a wonderful weekend! 


Lee Ann 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love how you painted the birds. Their little pink tummies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...