Monday, January 22, 2018

Kittie Love!

Hi Everyone!

I have a super easy and fun CAS card to share today.  I joined in the challenge over in the Technique Junkies Facebook Group.  If you enjoy techniques, you should give it a go!  And, if you place an order with Technique Junkies, use code TJ10LeeAnn to get 10% off!   This month's technique is 'Spattered Ombre'.


Well, you can see the spatter, but the ombre kind of got lost when I added the alcohol.  I think you can tell the bottom is darker than then top.  :)
I sponged Distress inks -Picked Raspberries and Seedless Preserves- onto my paper and then spattered alcohol everywhere.  I do like how the background turned out.  I used the adorable Kittie Duo Stamp from Technique Junkies once the background was dry.  The sentiment is from the Love You More Stamp Set and is fussy cut out.
Some washi tape and sequins finish it off.  I am linking up to Addicted to CAS- 'Ombre'. 



Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the alcohol inks. The deep purples with the dark silhouette are so striking. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...