Sunday, March 25, 2018

Cool Colors with Altenew

Hello again!
Second post of the night- it is either feast or famine over here when it comes to crafty happenings!
I try to have plenty of Sympathy cards on hand as it is not something I really want to make when the need comes.  The colors over at Altenew challenge this month were perfect for a sympathy card~


Here is the inspiration photo~


I used Altenew's Vintage Flowers Stamp Set; I have gotten so much mileage out of this set.  One can never have too many floral bouquets!  The flowers are inked with the Glacier Caves Mini Cube Set, leaves are Warm Grey Mini Cube Set and the tiny flowers- well, honestly, I don't remember what I used.   Although, I wish I would have stopped before adding the two twigs in the back of the bouquet.  Know. When. To. Stop.  :D

The sentiment is from a sweet little sympathy set from Avery Elle.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann 

2 comments:

  1. What an incredibly stunning design! The border - those flowers - everything is just perfect. Thank you for joining this month's Inspiration Challenge at Altenew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Ann, this truly is a stunner! Love the use of blue as the main color and then you compliment it with the coral and light brown! ADORE the masking and placement of sentiment! Thanks so much for playing Altenew March Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...