Sunday, March 25, 2018

Lots of Crafting and Cactus

Hi Everyone!

So my spring break is quickly winding down, but it ended on a super high note.  I had the pleasure of attending one of Kathy Racoosin's Coloring Road Trip Events.  It was hosted by the fabulous
Marcella Hawley, the talent behind Power Poppy!  What a day!
Needless to say, it was an  inspiring day and I came home and got right to work- well, first I
went to bed, THEN I woke up and got to work.  Can you tell I was at one of Kathy's coloring
events??!


This actually looks better irl, but lighting/editing is washing out some of the color of the flowers.  This fantastic image is Prickly Pear from Impression Obsession and is one of Dina Kowal's designs.  Love this stamp!  This is actually a Mother's Day Card, but I just love this sentiment from IO's Grunge Map Stamp Set; it is perfect as my mom is out of town.   Happy Mother's Day will be on the inside. 
Everything is colored with Copics; A bit of detail was added with a portion of a scalloped rectangle die cut.  Sparkle was added with Wink of Stella and sequins.

I am linking up to Impression Obsession's Challenge- Pick a Holiday ( mom's day)

I am also linking up to Time Out Challenge- this week the inspiration is the phrase "Birthday's are Full of Sunshine, Love and Laughter."  I think love and sunshine are pretty evident on this card!

Lastly, a picture of the fun that was had at the coloring event on Saturday (lots of laughter!)~





Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  



3 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card! The coloring is delightful. So glad to have found you through the Time Out Challenge.

    Hey - I'm giving away some Concord and 9th blog candy. Come check it out!

    https://viralscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness your colouring is amazing. I love the shading you have done in the flowers and that soft 'sun' shade around their edge. Also the back popped up sentiment adds a lovely touch of contrast. Thank you for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. The glow behind that fabulous succulent is fantastic, Lee Ann ... and your colouring is brilliant ... bold and deliciously vibrant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...