Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Flowers for Mom and FSM

Hi Everyone!

It is time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!  Despite the weather, spring has sprung in my craft room.  Judy is hosting her first challenge this week and she has a real beauty for us! I pulled out some Altenew products to make this Mother's Day card.


Here is this week's sketch~

I was inspired by the inspiration photo at Altenew~


I used the frond from the Focus on You stamp set, fanning it out in a circle shape;   this represents the circle in the back on the sketch.  The flowers are from the Sweet Rose Bouquet stamp set.  I used the really nifty Weave Builder stencil and sponged some Morning Frost ink through it.  Sentiment is from the Extra Special stamp set.
I am really hooked on the Grout Gray cardstock from MFT and I used one of their stitched rectangle dies to cut my image panel.  A vellum circle grounds the flowers.
I am also linking up to this month's The Flower Challenge, where this month the challenge is 'Anything Goes'.

I am also linking up  to Addicted to Stamps and More- Make Your Mark.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please visit the Freshly Made Sketches blog to be inspired the the rest of the team's fantastic inspiration, then link up your own project to the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann 



12 comments:

  1. This is just so lovely, Lee Ann! Everything about it is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those flowers are glorious and I love the added vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty I love everything about your card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Lee Ann! I love the gorgeous floral design and you have arranged all the elements beautifully.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning! The subtle stenciling is just gorgeous and that floral spray is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created such a stunning bouquet in those gorgeous rich colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the subtle stenciling in the background. And the blooms are really gorgeous. Great to see you in the ATSM gallery. Looking forward to seeing again soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flowers are gorgeous and I love the arrangement, Lee Ann. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is is so beautiful. I love the vibrant colors of the flowers and leaves. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing Altenew March Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...