Saturday, March 2, 2019

Gina K Florals

Hello Again!

I had colored up an image for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge and needed to turn it into a card.  I used Gina K's stamp set, You Make Me Smile.  Gina has a floral challenge going on so I will be linking up there.


I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch~


The  spotlight image is colored with Copics.  I finally got my hands on some of MFT's Gray Grout cardstock and used that for my card base.  The background image is stamped in Gray Grout.  The sentiment is stamped in WPlus9's Warm Wool ink.  Pretty straight forward, don't you think?

I am also linking up to Double D challenges- Pink and White

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann 

8 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! Gray is my fav color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and the colors are awesome on these gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Lee Ann! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pink & White’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Thank you for joining Double D Challenges
    Amelia DT Double D Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! Your card is evidence that simple is the most elegant. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful flower and I love how you popped it with the square.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This took my breath away. The colors are awe-inspiring! Thanks for playing along at Gina K. Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...