Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Last Color Throwdown for April!

Hi All!

Well, can you believe it?  It is the last Wednesday of April already and that means that this is my last post for The Color Throwdown!


Yes, so I went bright with this card!


 I would say these are happy colors!  I started with the fun image from Art Impressions Sunny Shades Stamp Set and then added a background that was first watercolored, then did some stencil monoprinting using a Tim Holtz stencil and Distress inks.  I embossed my sentiment on black cardstock and added it to a patterned paper background, die cut with Sugar Pea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies.   Check out what the rest of this talented team has to share then link up your project! 



Lisa Henke
Lynn Put
Wanda Cullen

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed week !

Lee Ann 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...