Saturday, June 20, 2020

Celebrating Dad

Hello All!

Here in the US, tomorrow is Father's Day.  My dad is far from me, and I miss him much.  This is the card that I sent him.  The sentiments in this stamp set are very poignant and perfect for Dad.


I started with a monoprint background that I had been hoarding.  It was perfect for this sentiment and the Time Well Spent Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.
I used my Gel Press plate and acrylic paints, along with the Tim Holtz Clockwork Stencil.
The watch is 3D, basically like a shaker without the shaker bits. I did not think my dad would appreciate shaker bits!  The image was stamped in Versamark ink and then heat embossed with antique gold ep.  I used a circle die to die cut out the clock face.  Then I stamped the clock again, this time in Versafine Black ink.  Both watches watches were fussy cut out; next a piece of acetate and dimensional adhesive was sandwiched between the two watch pieces.


The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embellished with a strip of blue cardstock.

I am linking up to the Mix it Up Challenge- Anything Goes.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Lee Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...