Thursday, June 11, 2020

Home

Hello All! 

Bible Journaling has turned out to be very cathartic for me.  Even when I have no crafty MOJO, if I get into the scripture, creating happens.  Over the last couple of weeks, life hit a little bump in the road for me as well as for our country as a whole.  When things can look so bleak in our world, it is a good time to remember that this is not our permanent home. 


Are you excited about our home in heaven?  I know I am!  No more sorrow, no more tears.  Sounds pretty good to me already!  Hebrews 13:14 tells us that this world is not our permanent home.  We are temporary guests here.  To document this, I used my Arteza Brush Pens to paint a typical American rural scene and used the new God Bless America Stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps for the title, along with the School Days Alpha Stamp SetWay Maker Stamp Set was used for the words 'is' and 'the'. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful and blessed week!

Lee Ann 

2 comments:

  1. Marisela Delgado said: awesome message and project. 😇. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful...and timely, especially when I want to run out of the house screaming and yelling that everyone has lost their minds!!! Thanks for keeping things in perspective for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...