Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Die Day with Impression Obsession

 Hello Friends!  

Today we are sharing Impression Obsession die cut projects. Have fun checking out what our designers have made today.  You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog.

 We haven't seen any of the white stuff here in St Louis yet, so I created my own winter scene~


I find this sweater wrapped Winter Fox to be adorable!  He is colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  

My background is sponged with Blueprint Sketch Distress Ink; I tried to fade it out around the edges.  Over that I glued (Gina K Connect Glue) a die cut from the Snowflake Background Die.  My sentiment, Snow Thankful, is stamped in IO Stamps Black Ink onto a die from the Snowflake Frame Die.  Together, it makes a perfectly wintry scene!

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Use Something New.  The stamp and dies are new to me.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the rest of the die cut inspiration; you can find links on the IO blog.  

Lee Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...