Saturday, January 2, 2021

Snark is My Middle Name!

 Hi Everyone!  

Yep, another post!  I have some time off and that is when I do best at getting posts to you regularly.  

Anyone else like some good old fashioned sarcasm?  I know I do, so when I saw this set, I knew it was a must-have!  A Little Snarky?  Yes, Please!


Ha!  I have a super power!  I colored the snarky gal from the Sweet n Sassy Stamps A Little Snarky Stamp Set with Copics and fussy cut her out.  Next, I stenciled using distress inks and this Scalloped Mandala Stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black Ink with my MISTI, the girl was popped up on dimensional tape.  I added a few Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequins to finish the card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Lee Ann  

Other Links to Products Used~

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...