Saturday, October 9, 2021

Sweet, Starry Kit

 Hello Everyone, 

It feels good to be blogging.  I have been so busy at work-COVID busy.  I have no desire to do anything when I get home.  But. I am really hoping that the desire to craft comes back full force.  

In the meantime, I craft when the mood strikes and hope for the best, lol!  Today I am sharing cards I made with this month's Card Kit of the Month from Spellbinders.  This kit pushed me out of my comfort zone with colors I do not often use, and I loved it!  

First up, the stamp set.  Such a cool set and I thought it was perfect for heat embossing.  


I stamped the image using my MISTI with Versamark on black cs and then heat embossed with gold embossing power.  Then I stamped the hands again, using my MISTI, this time on white cs with InkOn 3's Fade Out No Line Ink.  The hands were colored with Copics; then I put the image panel back in the MISTI and heat embossed the hands with gold embossing powder and fussy cut them out.  I then glued then on over the original hands that were heat embossed on the black cs.  

I used the star dies from the kit to die cut stars from the gold mirrored cardstock and adhered them to the panel, popping some of them up on the dimensional tape included in the kit. The panel was matted with white cs and adhered to a black card base.  

Next up, a birthday card in PASTELS.  Yeah, I never use pastels, but I love how this turned out.  I started with the dies, die cutting a frame from white cs and vellum.  I then backed the frame with some patterned paper.  


A strip of periwinkle patterned paper was added to a white card base and the added a bit of gold cs along the edge.  The frame was popped up and adhered to a piece of  craft foam to give it dimension and then adhered to the card base.  The sentiment is from a gorgeous sheet of gold mirrored puffy stickers.  A gold cardstock heart was added.  

Lastly, a sweet baby card.  


I started with the pink cs and stamped it with stars in Versamark ink.  I matted this panel with navy cs and adhered the panel to a white card base. I played around with the included die cuts in the kit until I liked the arrangement and adhered them.  I added a couple of stars die cut from the gold mirrored paper.  Irridescent sequins finish off the card! 

So, the question is, is this a good value?  You bet it is!  If you like everything to match without having to think about it, this kit club is for you.  

This kit comes with~

a set of dies
a stamp set
cs die cuts
10 card bases and envies
adhesive roll
dimensional tape
sequins
9 pieces of card stock
1 pad of patterned paper
1 sheet of puffy stickers
And more...


You will not be disappointed- check out the card kit club

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  

Supplies used in today's project(s)

Copic Sketch Markers
Copic Sketch Markers

SSS | Blick
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock

SSS
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors

SSS | scrpbk
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer

SSS
Versamark Ink
Versamark Ink

SSS | scrpbk
Embossing Buddy
Embossing Buddy

SSS
Gina K. Designs Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Gina K. Designs Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder


SB Card Kit of the Month
SB Card Kit of the Month

Spellbinders










InkOn3 FadeOut Ink
InkOn3 FadeOut Ink

SSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...