Thursday, October 28, 2021

Winter Scene

 Hello Everyone!  

I am trying to get back into the swing of stamping and blogging.  Today I have a wintry scene to share with you.  


I used the new Fir Trees Slimline Stamp for the background.  Using my MISTI, I was able to apply different shades of greens to give the trees dimension.  I added the snowy hill with Copics.  Those bears!  I just love them!  The animals in the Mini Woodland Animals Stamp Set are beautiful.  

The sentiment is aptly named 'Peace'.  A few sequins for some sparkle finish the card! 

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, 'anything goes'.  

Also linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More, 'Christmas'.  

Thanks for stopping by!


Lee Ann  



Supplies used in today's project(s)


Copic Sketch Markers
Copic Sketch Markers

SSS | Blick
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider

SSS
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock

SSS
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins

SSS
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer

SSS
IO Black Ink
IO Black Ink

IO
IO Fir Trees
IO Fir Trees

IO
IO  Mini Woodland Animals
IO Mini Woodland Animals

IO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...