Thursday, March 21, 2024

When Life Gives You Lemons

Hello, Hello!  

Yesterday was a fun day of crafting allllll day long with a friend as we are both on spring break.  It is always a good time!  

I grabbed this great set from SnSS- I just love the font.  


 I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I colored my lemon and leaves with Copics and fussy cut them out. I made a background panel with one of my favorite background stamps, and oldie but goodie from IO Stamps, Gingham Cover a Card Background Stamp.  

I made my panel for my lemon and sentiment and added a green strip of paper along the left hand side. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Claire Ink.  I adhered the images and added a few SSS Moonshine Sequins for sparkle.  

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog- Food or drink.  

Also linking up to Double D Challenges- LOTS of green. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Friday and weekend!  

Lee Ann   

Supplies used in today's project(s)

Copic Sketch Markers
Copic Sketch Markers

SSS | Blick
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider

SSS
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock

SSS
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins

SSS
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors

SSS | scrpbk
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer

SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

SSS | scrpbk
Impression Obsession Gingham Cover a Card
Impression Obsession Gingham Cover a Card

IO
Versafine Claire Ink Nocturne
Versafine Claire Ink Nocturne

SSS | scrpbk
MISTI
MISTI

SSS

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute. Love that gingham background stamp. Great sentiment. Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card - so bright and fun!! Perfect everything! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Lemons are so cheery and such a great focal point to a card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...