Sunday, April 14, 2024

Pretty in Pink

Hello All! 

 Flowers, flowers and more flowers.  Today I pulled out my Delightful Daisies from SnSS.  They were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.  


The flowers were fussy cut out.  

I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday


I had this pretty scrap of patterned paper in my stash that looks like wood panels.  I used that as my main panel which I adhered my daisies to.  I had a couple of white leaf die cuts laying on my desk, so I added them as well. 


 The card front needed something, so I added texture with a caard front die from Sizzix (retired).  The sentiment is SnSS.  A few sequins were added for sparkle. 

I am linking up to these additional challenges~ 

The Flower Challenge- Add Layers




Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann

Supplies used in today's project(s)

Copic Sketch Markers
Copic Sketch Markers

SSS | Blick
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider

SSS
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock

SSS
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins

SSS
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors

SSS | scrpbk
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer

SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

SSS | scrpbk
Gina K Connect Glue
Gina K Connect Glue

SSS | scrpbk
Versafine Claire Ink Nocturne
Versafine Claire Ink Nocturne

SSS | scrpbk
MISTI
MISTI

SSS

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral, love the pretty soft colors and fabulous design!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love your daisies and they look great on the woodgrain DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful !

    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    PS sorry I am a little late in visiting - it was a busy few months and I’m now on catch up for blog visiting x but better late than never 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge! Your daisies are so pretty and beautifully colored. I love the added texture in the BG too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect fussy cutting, Lee Ann, and the coloring of the flowers is beautiful. I love the wood background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...