Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Sweet Tweet

 Hello, Hello! 

I finished up a card I had laying on my desk;  I just got the stamp set, Peaceful Birds, by MFT.  The images were colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  


I love the quirky flowers in this set.  I framed the card with the Impression Obsession Large Frame Die.  The sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  I finished the card off with some SSS Moonshine Sequins (surprised?  LOL) and some Wink of Stella for sparkle. 


 

I am linking up to Festive Friday~  I used woodgrain, neutrals and frame.  


I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts Challenge


I am also linking up to Double D Challenges~ Cute little animals  

Lastly, I am linking up to Farm Quest Challenge Blog- Bird Homes

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lee Ann 

Supplies used in today's project(s)

Copic Sketch Markers
Copic Sketch Markers

SSS | Blick
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider

SSS
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest 80# Ream Smooth Solar White Cardstock

SSS
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins
Simon Says Stamp Assorted Moonshine Sequins

SSS
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors

SSS | scrpbk
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer
Tonic Craft Guillotine Trimmer

SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

SSS | scrpbk
Gina K Connect Glue
Gina K Connect Glue

SSS | scrpbk
IO Large Frame Die
IO Large Frame Die

IO
MISTI
MISTI

SSS
MFT Peaceful Birds
MFT Peaceful Birds

SSS

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. You could also enter this into Farm Quest challenge - bird homes
    https://farmquestchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/fqcb-49-theme-is-bird-homes-starting-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love birds, so this one is right up my alley! And the yellows make it so cheerful! Thanks for using our Atlantic Hearts sketch too!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely pretty! I'm drawn to anything with birds, but this is exceptional. A sweet stamp and beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card. Your colouring is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us in the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Ann: this is so sweet and delightful! I also love the scripture! I also appreciate that Margaret directed you to FarmQuest #49 bird homes theme! She's also sweet and delightful! :) Thanks for sharing your home tweet home card at FQCB! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable, that bird and his house is so sweet, I love this! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...