Saturday, July 27, 2024

Dancing Snowman

 Hello, Hello!  

Summer  is flying by- where the time goes I have no idea.  But once fall gets here, Christmas will be just around the corner, so it was time to make another Christmas card.  


I used a couple of retired stamp sets- one from SnSS and the other from Verve.  The sentiment is current at SnSS, now Creative Worship Stamps.  I went with a turquoise and red color palette as it makes for such as cheerful Christmas card.  

The snowman was colored with Copics and fussy cut out.  I stamped the background panel with my oldie but goodie snowflakes and then determined the placement of the image and sentiment.  


I decided to ground the snowman with a white ring that I made using IO Stamps Wacky Stitched Circle Dies.  everything was adhered to the card and a few sequins were added for shine.  

I am linking up to Jingle Belles Challenge- Dashing through the Snow

Also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Add a Sentiment as well as Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lee Ann  


1 comment:

  1. Super adorable snowman and so beautifully colored. I love the vibrant blue snowflakes, as well! So happy you could join our SNOWY fun at Jingle Belles once more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...