Friday, August 16, 2024

Black and White Beauty

 Hello, Hello! 

I needed to add a few sympathy cards to my stash so I grabbed my SSS Beautiful Flowers Stamp Set.  I opted for a very clean look, so kept the card black and white.  


The image was heat embossed with using Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and clear embossing powder.  The image was then fussy cut out.  The background panel was embossed with and ef.  I popped the floral image up with some scrap cardstock.  

The sentiment is 3 layers of die cuts made using the Avery Ell Sympathy die set.  A few sequins in black and white finish the card.  

I am linking up to Festive Friday


as well as Can you Handle the Pressure- anything goes. 

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  

3 comments:

  1. This is so striking. The perfect sympathy card. Thank you for linking to the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. LeAnne, this is such a gorgeous card. I love that you kept the colors monochromatic and I also love all of that fabulous texture. As Helen said, this is the perfect sympathy card. So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this card. Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...