Wednesday, January 4, 2012

OWH Sketch Challenge

This is for OWH sketch challenge 102.  This is the first OWH challenge I am doing; I had a hard time with this sketch.  Can't say I am particularly happy with the result of this sketch, but it is what I ended up with. The cardstock is SU grape, wisteria,  kraft and a discontinued green (gable, maybe).  I used the discontinued print pattern background stamp on the wisteria paper. Thanks for the first challenge of the year OWH and thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card, Lee Ann! I love that butterfly image! Welcome to OWH Sketches and thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out nice Lee Ann! I like the subtle colors in the background and how you divided it with the strips. nice interpreation on this week's sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors...reminds me of a quilt I once made. The image is awesome! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...