Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Woo Hoo! Got Internet!

I know this may sound odd.  Doesn't everybody have internet?!  Well, I have been without for about 3 years and just got it today!  Can you tell I am excited?  No more driving down to the nearest Panera to access their wifi.  I can upload at my leisure and check out challenges any time of day.  This is the life!  Today's card is a valentine that I made for my son.  I hope it is masculine enough.  There are some flowers on the Stampin UP designer paper, Twitterpated.  But, the basic colors are pretty masculine.  Additionally, my son loves dogs. 
I used all Stampin Up paper- Crumb Cake, Basic Grey and the dp.  The grey paper was scored with the Simply Scored tool and then I die cut the card edge(both grey and crumb cake) with Stampin Up's new edgelits. 
I added the Twitterpated dp to the inside bottom of the card(with the top edge also die cut with the edgelit).  The cute dog image was colored with Copics and backed with pretty in pink cardstock. Isn't he cute? I finished off the card with crumb cake seam binding at the top of the card. Thanks for looking! 

4 comments:

  1. Lee Ann, I love this card! Your son will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice! Your son will love it for more than one reason but most important will be that Mom made it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You must be thrilled having internet at home, I can not imagine not having it and when we have a little power outage etc., I feel lost. Luckily, we have had it for several years, but I can still remember how happy I was to get it too.

    We started back at the time, when there was only dial up and the connection could take 'forever' to load...so much has changed, but I sure LOVE my internet and I'm thrilled for you!!

    PS: And I also think your cards are wonderful...thanks for the sweet comments you left on my blog!! You are right the die cut heart is from Memory Box! Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...