Thursday, May 17, 2018

Coloring, Coffee and Stamplorations!

Hi Everyone! 

I have a colorful card, along with exciting news to share today. 


My image is from Stamplorations; it is actually a digi image.  Yes, as much as I dislike digis, I printed and colored this beauty up because it was for a design team application for Stamplorations.  I am happy to say that I was selected as one of three 'color happy' guest designers for a 3 month term.  Shery has some absolutely gorgeous floral images and I cannot wait to color them up! 

I am linking my card up to Addicted to Stamps and More for their 'Make Your Mark' Challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week! 

Lee Ann 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Congrats on making the guest design team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Congrats on your dt adventure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...