Sunday, July 1, 2018

July Release Technique Junkies Blog Hop

Hello!  It is July 1 and time for the Technique Junkies New Release Blog Hop!
We have lots of inspiration in store for you!  All new release stamps are 15% off through
July 8th- no code needed, discount will automatically be applied.Want something that is not in the release?  Use code TJ10LeeAnn to get a 10% discount on all other items (excluding clearance).

Let's get hopping!  If you came from Jeanne Streiff's blog, you are in the right place.
If not, you can start at the Technique Junkies Design Team Blog to view the entire hop. 

I am featuring two cards, two completely different styles, using the same stamp set.  The first card
goes back to my stamping roots- lots of layers and embellies~



The card is a mixed media card- I added texture beads to embossing paste and tinted it with reinkers.
Over some of that, I added white acrylic paint-sea foam- for my background.  You will notice that there is a circle die cut in the background.  The layer behind that is sponged.  My collage is made using the fabulous new Sea Shells, set of 5 Stamp Set.   The shells were stamped and fussy cut out. I layered cheese cloth, the shell images, stick pins, pearls and the beach and sea sentiments.  I loved using the 'sea' scrabble pieces as there were hand made and gifted to me by MariLynn DeGroot.

The second card is a CAS card~


  I used the gorgeous nautilus shell, stamped it in a rust color, fussy cut it out and then embellished it with gold embossing powder along the edges and in select places on the image.  My background is spattered with brown and white acrylic paints.

Now head over to Cheri's blog where she has some wonderful inspiration for you!  


Happy Hopping and Happy July 4th to my American friends!  

Lee Ann 

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the way you embellished the seashells with the lovely bits of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the second one--so peaceful and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work. I love what you did with the shells on your first card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...