Sunday, July 8, 2018

Serene Seaside

Hello and Happy Sunday Everyone!

We have been HOT, HOT, HOT here in St Louis as much of the U.S. has been.  Staying cool is the name of the game.  And while I am not headed to the beach anytime soon, I can at least dream about it and use some Technique Junkies Stamps to create my own little seaside scene!  Stamps are 10% off with code TJ10LeeAnn.


I cannot lie, I absolutely love how this turned out.  And the best part?  The sponged ombre background was in my stash just waiting to be used.  I stamped the longer of the two sand and shell images in the Technique Junkies Seashell Borders Stamp Set.  I wanted the border to have a little more depth, so I added my own mounds of stand in the forefront of the image.  I colored the image with Copics, and then, yes, fussy cut it out.
The rest is pretty self explanatory- I die cut the background with a MFT scalloped frame die, rotated the scalloped frame around the rest of the background and adhered to a kraft card base.  The sentiment, Kisses the Shoreline, was stamped using my MISTI for perfect placement.  I was also able to double stamp the sentiment to get a nice solid black lettering.
The shell image was popped up on dimensional tape and a few sequins were added for sparkle.

That's it for me!  Remember that if you shop, the code TJ10LeeAnn will get you 10% off your entire cart (excluding clearance items).


Have a blessed day!
Lee Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...