Sunday, July 29, 2018

Beach Wear

Hey All!

As this post goes live, I will be packing up and getting ready to head home after a crafty weekend with the Stamp Junkies up in Minneapolis.  I am sure there will be stories and photos to share!
Today's Technique Junkies card is all about the beach- well flip flops on the beach to be exact.


This was so fun to make; I went straight to google images and looked up flip flops on the beach and then tried to reproduce the scene here.  I love how this turned out!  The Flip Flop Stamp is a perfect size and great for paper piecing.
I created two panels- a background and a foreground.  Check out my TJ blog post for more info on this.  The sentiment is from the Seashells Set of 5 stamp set and was stamped with my MISTI for perfect placement.
If you would like to shop for some TJ stamps, you can get 10% off your entire order with 
code TJ10LeeAnn

That's it for today!  Next time we 'meet', I should be back in the Lou~

Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...