Thursday, February 14, 2019

Not Just for Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day All! 

I really am not one to celebrate this holiday, but it is fun to see all of the pretty heart stamps! 
I spotted this beauty from Mama Elephant and had to have it.  I like that it is not just for romantic relationships or Valentine's day. 


I colored the image with Copics, die cut the bottom edge and added a piece of patterned paper and called it done! 

I was inspired by the challenge at Pinspirational Challenges. I love the colors and had to use the heart shape.~


I am also linking up to The Mod Squad Challenge, 'Floral'.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lee Ann  

4 comments:

  1. this is beautiful :)
    we don't do anything for most holidays, well hubby gets cards i make lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I love the bold image surrounded by white - makes it pop even more! Thank you for joining our current challenge at PINspirational Challenges! Have a lovely Sunday and happy crafting! Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely stamp -- and you're right that it could be used for so many occasions. Thanks for joining the PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful friendship card! I love your coloring - so light and fresh!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...