Monday, May 27, 2019

Feathers

Hello!

Summer is underway and I am trying to get into a routine.  I feel blessed to have more time to get things done, including crafting!
I used a new Technique Junkies stamp,  Ruffle Your Feathers for this CAS card~


I love the zentangled tail feathers!  I had to try them in multi colors- all of the patterns were just too fun to color plainly.  You can get 10% off of this stamp (actually you can get 10% off your entire order) by using code TJ10LeeAnn.

You might be able to see the faint chicken wire stenciling behind the rooster.  The sentiment is from the new Hay Girl Stamp Set.  I stamped the sentiment  using my MISTI
I am playing along with Global Design Project-


I am also playing along with Just Add Ink- in this case, I am adding 'Zentangle'.



Thanks for stopping by!  If you want to do a bit of shopping, remember you can save some cash with TJ10LeeAnn at Technique Junkies!



Lee Ann

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! enjoy your summer time off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love, love your “Zentagle” Z element Lee Ann, so fun and clever. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vibrant colours, Lee Ann. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...