Sunday, May 12, 2019

Retirement LOL

Hello All!

I squeezed in a card this evening as I needed it for a friend who is retiring.  We started out as a
large group at work and now the retirees out-number us worker bees.  But we still get together for
lunch, hunting for bargains at vintage markets etc.


When I spotted this stamp set, I knew it would be perfect for the group of friends from work.
I did some masking to added the gal standing in the back.  Once colored, I fussy cut out the image.
I used the sketch from Sunday Stamps~


Don't you just love these ladies?

Thanks for stopping  by! 

Lee Ann


5 comments:

  1. perfect image!!! love the ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I LOVE the way you colored in these fun ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Lee Ann! Fun coloring on these gals - makes me smile just to see them! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooowww super duper great Images and lovely ladies on your Card
    great using the Sketch
    love your Card Lee Ann
    Many thanks for joining with us this time at Sunday Stamps
    Hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...