Wednesday, May 1, 2019

The Name of the Game is Green!

Hello Everyone!

Time for a new challenge at The Rainbow Challenge!  If you are looking for the Technique Junkies New Release Celebration and the new Freshly Made Sketches challenge, go HERE
Wow!!! May already???  Say it isn't so!  Anyone else feel the need to slow the clock down a bit?  May is always a busy month with the end of the school year in sight!  Flowers are blooming, trees are turning green and summer is on the horizon!    The new challenge from The Rainbow Challenge is all about GREEN!




I used a Unity Stamp Co. image and heat embossed it in black.  I masked off the flowers and stem and then sponged two different shades of distress ink to the right of the image.  I used Crushed Olive and Twisted Citron.  I changed my plans at this time and decided to fussy cut along the other side of the image and then pop it up on dimensional tape.  I dug through my stash and found a perfectly matching piece of green polka dot paper to back the card front.  I added black splatters to the inked panel and finished off with a Unity sentiment.
 Now it is your turn!  Check out the inspiration from the rest of the talented team and then join us by linking up your green card HERE!

I am linking up to Addicted to CAS- 'Contrast'.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann  

3 comments:

  1. I totally adore this fabulous creation! I LOVE the fussy cutting you did to have the floral panel overlap the polka dot paper! Thanks for all you do for The Rainbow Card Challenge! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...