Monday, December 23, 2019

Merry Wreath

Hello All!

Well, the big day is almost here; this is my last Christmas card for this season and last post until after Christmas.

I have really been enjoying the oversized floral images, like the Poinsettia Greetings from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  I decided to get creative with several sets to make this oversized wreath.  I was inspired by the challenge at Inspired By.


I started with mimicking the wood bowl by stamping a wood grain background with the Wood Backgrounds Stamp Set.  Instead of blue pine cones, I stamped the branch from Christmas Pine Stamp Set in two shades of blue multiple times.  I used a roll of blue tape for my circle size.  I also used one of the pine cone images from the set, added color with Copics and then, GASP, used glitter on the snowy areas.  Yep, 3rd time this season I have used glitter.  Mark it down on the calendar, lol!
I added white berries, or if you prefer, baubles to the wreath; I used the Lots a Spots Stamp Set for these.  I colored them with Copics, fussy cut them out and them coated them with glitter.
The sentiment is from that fantastic set, Poinsettia Greetings.
 Enabler Alert!  The entire Sweet n Sassy store is 20% now through December 31st!

I am also linking up to The Mod Squad Challenge for their Christmas/Winter Challenge and Cupcake Inspirations for their theme challenge, 'Holidays'.


Lastly, I am linking up to Winter Wonderland Challenge for the end of the year 'Anything Goes' Challenge.

And last, but most important of all, Have a very
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!  
Luke 2:11 Today in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you; He is the Messiah, the Lord.

Lee Ann

2 comments:

  1. I love this make, the blue wreath looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Winter Wonderland' this month
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wreath! I would never have thought of doing a blue wreath but I love it! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...