Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year to You All!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope you were able to get some down time to spend with family and friends.  My son and I jig saw puzzled away the Christmas break.
Today's card uses a brand new set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps called Lots of Love.  It is perfect for Valentine's Day but also has a couple of sentiments which allow it to work wonderfully for birthdays as well.


I have been low on MOJO over the break (blaming it on all the food I ate, lol) so I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch for inspiration~


My stripes were done with Copics.  I added some bold texture to them using the Texture Tiles 1 Stamp Set.  
I colored my sloth with Copics using the pointillism technique.   It was perfect for giving this adorable guy some texture to his furry coat.
I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, "Something New"

Thanks for stopping in and wishing you many blessings for the new year!

Lee Ann 

2 comments:

  1. We must be eating the same food....ugh! Love your card, Lee Ann, it's adorable! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright and cheerful stripes with the hint of pattern behind that sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...