Saturday, September 19, 2020

Cup of Autumn

Good Morning, All!  

Golly, what a gorgeous morning it is here, with a feeling of fall in the air.  Upper 40's and I am loving it!  Perfect for a cup of coffee (or for me, tea or hot chocolate) and snuggling up on the couch with a comfy throw.  

And perfect for an autumn themed and coffee themed card!  


This was so fun to put together.  I used lots of bits from the Fur-Ever Friends Stamp Set, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, colored with Copics and tucked them into a cup from the In This Together Stamp Set.  

And patterned paper- been a while since I used that and now I have made a couple of cards with layers of patterned paper, lol.  I guess it is fitting for the season!  The sentiment is from the Tea for Two Stamp Set and was stamped in WPlus9's Warm Wool ink.  

I am linking up to Just Add Ink for their Just Add 'A' challenge, where I have added acorns.  

I am also linking up to The Mod Squad Challenge for their fall foliage challenge. 

And over on Facebook, There's a Stamp for That Challenge has 3 options this week- cats, coffee or decorative corners.  Join us! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 

Lee Ann


4 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Your coloring is wonderful and I just love the different stamps you used to fill up that cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cluster of acorns, leaves and little toadstools in the cup is such a lovely representation of autumn Lee Ann, and so beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable Lee Ann. A beautifully coloured cup and arrangement. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card with lovely background papers and beautifully coloured images. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...