Friday, September 4, 2020

Guesting with The Flower Challenge

 Hello, Hello!  

I am thrilled and honored to be guesting with The Flower Challenge this month.  It is such a dynamo group of designers; it is delightful to work with them!  

This month the challenge is all about color-

This month's challenge is, 

This is such a classic combo; I decided to get out my Altenew dies for this one.  I used my Ken Oliver Color Bursts on watercolor paper, using pinks and brown.  Then I cut my floral parts from the watercolored paper.  

I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the background.  The sentiment is from PTI.  I added Glossy Accents to the flower center followed by a few clear seed beads. 


Also, the challenge over at There's a Stamp for That is either Back to School or Square Card.  You still have plenty of time to play along! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a glorious card Lee Ann! I just adore that fabulous pink flower and the subtle stamping behind it too. Thank you so much for being our Guest Designer this month ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card for our challenge this month, I am so glad we were able to get you to join us for it. Love these layer dies from Altenew. Hugs xx Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Lee Ann. The colors on the layered flower are wonderful and I love the soft images in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect inspiration card for the brown & pink challenge, Lee Ann! The stenciled floral silhouette is such a great touch! Thank you so much for being our guest this month !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lee Ann and I love the colors of pink you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...