Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Impression Obsession Old is New

 Hello!  

Christmas is coming and Christmas card crafting is in full swing.  

I am using an older Impression Obsession Stamp, Snowy Branch Cardinal, that I found while perusing the store.  I love birds in general and this cardinal is just gorgeous!  You can see lots more inspiration from the design team using older stamps on the IO blog.  





The cardinal is colored with Copics and then fussy cut out.  I found a background in my stash, it's either distress inks (smooshing) or Ken Oliver colorbursts.  I thought it made a gorgeous background, so using the Cute Scalloped Rectangle dies, I die cut my background.  For added dimension, I used a falling snow embossing folder for the background mat and then added white branches, using the  Bare Branch die.  The beautiful 'Peace Script' sentiment finishes the card.  

Be sure to check out the rest of the inspiration over on the IO blog
Have a fabulous day! 

Lee Ann  



2 comments:

  1. STUNNING WORK!!!! LOVE what you've done!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the bright colors, yet it is so soft. 💖

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...