Saturday, November 21, 2020

Vintage Hello

Happy Weekend All!!!!  

Phew!  This weekend could not come fast enough.  I think I am just excited about Thanksgiving week.  I plan on eating and crafting, 😄.  I think it is a pretty good plan!  

Today I am sharing a card made with an old but new set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  Not sure what it is about this old phone image, but I love it.  


These are so simple and yet striking with their contrasting black and white and pop of color.  They are from a set that has been released from the vault, Keep In Touch Stamp Set.  
Did I say how simple these were?  Stamped, cut out (I happened to have the old dies from back when snss carried dies) and popped up on the card panel.  The fun, oversized speech bubble is the Stitched Speech Border Die from IO Stamps.  This is a great set because there are actually two dies- your 'speech' can come from the right or the left!  


The sentiments are also in the same set, Keep In Touch.  The first sentiment was stamped in a great, rich black, IO Black ink, which is hybrid.  Great for Copics, great for water color!  
The second sentiment is stamped in Hero Arts Unicorn White Pigment Ink and then heat embossed with Brutus Monroe Alabaster Ultra Fine Embossing Powder.  

Through November 26, you can save on sentiment sets and silhouette stamp sets from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, including this Keep In Touch Stamp Set.  Win Win!

I am linking up to The Krafty Chicks Challenge- CAS cards, 

as well as Time Out Challenges- these cards are super quick! 


That's it for me!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Lee Ann  





2 comments:

  1. Very striking and really high impact cards. And that phone image is so fun. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to get 2 cards done quick! A reminder for me to do that more... They look both beautiful! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...