Friday, November 6, 2020

Jolly Christmas Cup

 Hello!  

I am thrilled to be participating in the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  A HUGE thanks to Amy Tsuruta for organizing this biannual hop.  


I had so much fun with this card!  I combined a couple of stamp sets to get my gnome in a cup.   


I started with the In This Together Stamp Set from Sweet  n Sassy Stamps.  I masked out the flowers in the cup and stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Once the cup was stamped, I masked it off and stamped the jolly, light untangling gnome from the Christmas Gnomes Stamp Set inside the cup.  Everything was colored with Copics.  

I am linking up to Festive Friday; I used a sentiment, stencil, patterned paper and baker's twine (ribbon).  Also linking up to Krafty Chicks Challenge.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the hop!

Lee Ann  

Other Products from Simon Says Stamp~

Products from Dick Blick~

Copic Sketch Markers


9 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I LOVE how you put that little gnome in the coffee cup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cheer filled this is Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gnome in the cup looks SO fun and cheerful! It immediately brought a smile to my face! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, love the colors and the great design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lee Ann~ This is absolutely darling! I love it :) Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. Please come back again. :)
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Very creative combination of stamp themes ! You expand my horizons! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...