Wednesday, December 30, 2020

So How do You Feel About 2020?

 Hello!  

Happy New Year's Eve Eve!  

I know this is how a lot of people feel about the year 2020.  I did not have some of the trials and tribulations as others had, so my 2020 experience was not quite so bad.  That said, yucky things always manage to find their ways into our lives.  I have worked on relying on God more this year, rather than freak out every time something did go wrong.  Although I did freak out when the tree guy fell out of my tree!  He survived by the way, and is doing fine after surgery to fix things up.  

Anywho, I am cautiously looking forward to 2021, not to necessarily leave 2020 but for that clean start that we get at the beginning of every new year.  I don't anticipate it to be smooth sailing, I actually think it may not be much better or better at all than 2020, but I do know that no matter what, God is always in control and I need to lean into Him.  

I had this idea pop into my head when I saw the Make a Wish Stamp Set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  


I kept things CAS and simply stenciled a background for my emoji.  Mr. Emoji is colored with Copics (facial features added by me), fussy cut out and popped up on dimensional tape.  That fab sarcastic sentiment is from the A Little Snarky Stamp Set.  

Here is the stamp set with image that I created the emoji from~


So what do you think?  Thumbs up or too much gross boy humor?  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week and a Happy New Year!

Lee Ann 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...