Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Vintage Romance

 Hello Everyone!  

While I am still making Christmas cards, I am sneaking in a general card made with the new Sweet n Sassy Stamps set, Vintage Romance.  While it is great for Valentines Day or Anniversaries, I found the perfume bottles to be quite versatile.  I made this card for my mom.  


I challenged myself to use pastel colors- I am really not good at keeping things light and, well, pastel.  The images were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink using my MISTI,  colored with Copics and fussy cut out; yes, even  around the flower petals, lol.  I count on my Cutter Bee scissors to get into the tiny areas; they are the only detail scissors I have ever used.   Figuring out the background was the tough part.  I ended up with a light aqua cs and debossed it with the Altenew Dotted Swirls Cover Die.  For a little added interest, I added a strip along the bottom that I found in my stash; it was used to pick up left over distress ink on my craft mat that had been used for the smooshing technique.  Sometimes the 'junk' is the prettiest stuff!  The card was finished off with my all time favorite sequins, Simon Says Stamp Moonshine Sequins.  

Almost forgot the sentiment.  It is from the Time Well Spent Stamp Set.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Lee Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...