Saturday, May 22, 2021

For Grand Daughters

 Hello, Hello!  

Well, the countdown is on!  We officially have 4 1/2 days of school left!  In some ways this year has flown by and it others, I can't believe we are still in the same school year as last September!  

I am looking forward to spending more time with friends this summer.  Many of them have grandchildren; when I saw the new Cameo Etched Dies from Spellbinders, they immediately reminded me of a their grand daughters and I had to have them to make cards for my friends' grands.  

Isn't this just precious?  I started by die cutting the traditional black silhouette. Then I die cut several of the wreaths, playing around with colors until I found just the right combo.  I added yellow centers to the sweet, little flowers using Copics.  I then assembled all of the pieces.  
One of the dies from the Classic Large Ovals worked perfectly as a mat for the wreath and silhouette.
The whole thing was popped up slightly onto a piece of kraft cs.  The kraft layer, a peachy pink patterned paper layer, teeny tiny white strip and narrow yellow strip were all adhered to the card.  
I stamped the sentiment and added some white pearls around her neck to finish it off.
  
I am linking this card up to Addicted to Stamps and Things- Die cuts and Stencils  

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy summer!

Lee Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...