Saturday, June 12, 2021

Baby Boy Buggy for There's a Stamp for That

 Hello, Hello! 

Today's card is cute and easy!  I should really make more use of patterned paper.  


I wanted a vintage'y' looking buggy for this card.  The buggy is brand new from Sweet n Sassy Stamps and is in the Oh Baby Stamp and Die Bundle.  Yes, dies, and I am so glad!  I love to fussy cut, but the one thing I do not like to fussy cut are smooth curves like circles, or the buggy parts in this image!  

To get my vintage look, I colored the buggy with E40s Copics.  the blanket was paper pieced.  I die cut a rectangle from the center of a gray piece of cs.  An orange card base was made and then a layer of patterned paper was adhered.  The sentiment was stamped using my MISTI to ensure perfect placement.  The gray frame and buggy were popped up on dimensional tape.  Enamel dots were added to finish the card.  

My card is for the challenge at There's a Stamp for That.  This week you have the option of unicorn, sparkle or at least 3 layers.  I opted for the latter.  Join us- you have plenty of time! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lee Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...