Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Beautiful Botanicals from Sweet n Sassy Stamps

 Hello!  Happy June 1st!  

Are you as excited as I am!?  It has been a looooong school year, lol.  Happy to be off to do projects, visit my parents in Florida, and, of course, stamp! 

The new Botanical Branches Stamp Set is my favorite set of the June Release, which you can check out HERE.  


I started by adding an embossed panel to the card base.  Such a cool embossing folder- I used the Diamond Star Embossing Folder from Altenew.  Next, I stamped this amazing berry image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored it with Copics.  After coloring, I fussy cut the image out.  

I had a die cut square frame on my desk-it had been stamped and watercolored with yellow distress ink and matched the berries perfectly.  I cut the frame in half and then adhered it to the card base.  The berry branch was popped up on foam tape and adhered to the card.  

Lastly, I stamped the sentiment, from the Encouraging Thoughts Stamp Set, in Versafine Onyx black Ink and created a sentiment strip.  A few SSS Moonshine Sequins- per usual- finish the card.  

I have another card using the same stamp set HERE (my little sneak peek of the set last weekend)!  

I am linking up to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes and to Mix It Up Challenge, Anything Goes/Stamping

Thanks for stopping by and welcome to June!

Lee Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...