Saturday, February 26, 2022

Hope

 Hello Everyone.

My goodness, this year is flying by.  Here we are, almost to the month of March.  I have been taking a break from crafting, but really wanted to spend time with Bible study and Bible journaling.  I joined the gals at an online Bible Study, Embracing God's Word, and created this page about hope.  


Isn't that what everyone wants right now, Hope?  In this crazy, scary, sinful world we can have Hope in Jesus.  That hope brings us Joy and Peace according to Romans 15:13.  
The girls in the group used printables to create their flower adorned lady, but I am a stamp girl.  I used the stamp 'Eva' from Unity Stamps.   I stamped her on heavy printer paper with Memento ink and fussy cut her out.  Then I stamped two of the floral sprays from the Sweet n Sassy Stamps stamp set, In This Together, onto computer paper, colored them with Copics and fussy cut them out.  
Picked RaspberrySpiced Marmalade and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks were used on my Bible page.  I used my Illustrating Bible.  
I sponged on some of each of the 3 colors onto my page, then using a Tim Holtz stencil, Flourish, I sponged more of the same colors through the stencil.  
The girl was colored with Copics and then adhered to the page. After arranging my flowers, I adhered them as well.  
I decided to add a butterfly to the floral spray.  I used the Made New Stamp Set.  I used the same products to color as I did the girl and flowers.  I fussy cut the butterfly out and adhered to the page.  
For the title, I used the Choose Faith Stamp Set and the School Days Alpha Stamp Set.  I stamped out my words and then highlighted the words with Black Micron Pen.  I added white dots to the word 'hope' using a white Signo Gel Pen.  
I needed a few more leaves around her neck so I stamped some leaves from a PTI stamp set, fussy cut them out and adhered them to the page. 
I have linked up to Word Art Wednesday.  
 
Romans 15:13- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.  

Have a blessed weekend, friends! 

Lee Ann 



Supplies used in today's project(s)

""
Copic Sketch Markers
Copic Sketch Markers

SSS | Blick
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider
3M Scotch ATG Advanced Tape Glider

SSS
Sakura Pigma Micron Pens
Sakura Pigma Micron Pens

SSS | Blick | scrpbk
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors
EK Success Cutter Bee Scissors

SSS | scrpbk
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

SSS | scrpbk
Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen
Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen

SSS | Blick




Gina K Connect Glue
Gina K Connect Glue

SSS
Tim Holtz Flourish Stencil
Tim Holtz Flourish Stencil

SSS
Distress Oxide Ink, Picked Raspberry
Distress Oxide Ink, Picked Raspberry

SSS
Distress Oxide Ink,  Wilted Violet
Distress Oxide Ink, Wilted Violet

SSS
Distress Oxide Ink, spiced Marmalade
Distress Oxide Ink, spiced Marmalade

SSS
snss In This Together Stamp Set
snss In This Together Stamp Set

SnSS

snss Made New Stamp Set

SnSS
snss School Days Alpha Stamp Set
snss School Days Alpha Stamp Set

SnSS
snss Choose Faith Stamp Set
snss Choose Faith Stamp Set

SnSS

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lee Ann:
    Thanks for sharing this. I always enjoy stopping by your blog and today was a treat as always. I'd love to have you share any (all) of your art with us at my challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we're blessed to have AWESOME sponsors/prizes. I hope you will stop by when you're able and link up your wonderful art.
    Have a great week and thanks again for this encouraging post.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - personal blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...