Saturday, September 14, 2013

Feels Like Fall

Hello, friends!
It is absolutely gorgeous weather here in St. Louis this weekend, and I plan on taking full advantage of it and getting outside.  In between errands this morning, I worked in a little time to get inky.  Williams Sonoma is the inspiration site today on SCS (see the Inspiration Challenge) and the Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes is to use dry embossing on our card.  Here is what I came up with~


I used an image from the Season of Thanks set and colored it with Prismacolor Pencils.  I love gray and orange together, so these two photos- here and here- from Williams Sonoma served as my inspiration.
I embossed the Very Vanilla panel with the striped ef, to simulate the siding in the photo of the wreath.  I embossed the Basic Gray cs with the wood grain ef to simulate the gray hutch in the second photo (cycling photo at the top of the screen).

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann :)

Supplies used-
Stamps- Flourishes- Season of Thanks
Paper- Neenah Solar White, SU Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Naturals Ivory
Ink- SU Basic Gray, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other- SU wood grain ef and stripes ef, pearls, SU paper doily, ribbon, MFT Circle Stax dies


2 comments:

  1. What a stunning autumn beauty Lee Ann! I love your use of this gorgeous stamp set. Beautiful details! Thanks for playing along with our dry emboss challenge for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge over at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Thanksgiving card! Your coloring with the Prismacolor pencils is amazing, and I love that bright orange bow! Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...