Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mod Flakes

Good Morning! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! I got a chance to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at SCS today- actually, I got the card done late last night, which is a rarity for me! We were to choose an inspiration pic off of a Pinterest board of Audrie's, the challenge hostess.  For those of you who like inspiration challenges, you may want to check it out; Audrie had some excellent inspiration for us to peruse.  Here is my card-


The stamps are from the latest Sweet 'n Sassy Release.  I used an altered version of the Triple Stamp Technique to make this CAS card.   I fussy cut the green snowflake out (although dies are now available to do this fussy work for you!) and popped it up on a dimensional.  A little bling finishes off this card. 

Thanks so much for stopping by on this beautiful weekend! 
Have  blessed day~

Lee Ann

Products used-
Stamps- SNSS Christmas Silhouettes and Mod Ornaments (sentiment)
Paper- SU Basic Black, Neenah Solar white
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Hydrangea, SU Lucky Limeade, Pixie Pink and Tempting Turquoise
Other- dimensional and bling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...