Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August Technique Junkies New Release!

Hello, Hello and Welcome to the Technique Junkies August new release blog hop! 

If you came from Jeanne Streiff's blog, you are in the right place.  If not, you can start at the Technique Junkies Design Team Blog to view the entire hop.  

We have 18 new stamps in the Technique Junkies line!
All of the August 2018 New Release stamps are 15% off
through August 8th! We can all use a little bargain, right?
No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and
the discount will be applied at checkout.
We also have a brand new EXCLUSIVE Technique Junkies product!
Introducing Shimmering Bliss!
25 colors of shimmering ink sprays that are perfect for techniques and any time you want to add shimmer to your projects! 
If you love sparkle you will want to try Shimmering Bliss


My cards today use the super versatile stamp set, Enjoy the Ride- PERFECT for those difficult-to-make male cards.  I paired it with the City Watercolors stamp and the Time to Celebrate sentiment.  My  city background is stamped in gray and the motorcycle is colored with Prismacolor pencils.

The next card uses the tried and true technique of wrinkle free distress, or more recently known as ink smooshing.


I applied distress inks to my craft mat and then spritzed them with water.  I smooshed the card into the ink, drying inbetween layers.  Again, I have used the Enjoy the Ride stamp set.  I thought the Aged to Perfection sentiment was perfect for this vintage image.  I used my MISTI to get perfect placement of the sentiment and to stamp the image multiple times ensuring good ink coverage on watercolor paper.

The last card I am sharing only has a sentiment, but is beautiful in its simplicity in large part due to the gorgeous shimmer of the new Shimmering Bliss sprays.


I used the Shimmering Bliss Dolphin Cove color on this card.  I will have a detailed description of the technique used on this card when I post a similiar card this weekend.  The beautiful sentiment is from the With Sympathy Stamp Set.
Your next stop is Cheri Weston's blog for more fabulous inspiration!

All new stamps are 15% off through August 8; all other non clearance stamps and products are 10% off with Code TJ10LeeAnn!  This includes the new Shimmering Bliss sprays! 


Thanks for stopping and Happy Hopping!

Lee Ann 

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards, LeeAnn. I can't even pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Motorcycle Card.... Urban Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards, Lee Ann! I think my fave is the blue swirly sympathy card, so artfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leann, you total rocked this hop. I am particularly in love with the top card. How unique to think of adding the motorcycle in front of the city. Now I have go to see if I have that city stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...