Sunday, August 26, 2018

Regal, or Not!

Hello Everyone! 

I have an easy card, but with its humorous sentiment, I think it packs a pretty big punch! 


Using my MISTI, I stamped my Technique Junkies image, Need a Crown, in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The image was then colored with Copics.
I put the card base back into the MISTI and inked up the crown with Versamark ink.  The crown was heat embossed with gold ep.  I used a Versamark marker on the earring and heat embossed that in gold as well. 
I stamped a mask for the woman and then, after placing the mask over the stamped image, I sponged light pink around the woman.  I applied a darker pink ink through the Scribbled Roses stencil
Last touches included scoring around the card front and rhinstones to the crown and earring. 

That's it!  Easy Peasy, especially when you are using a MISTI. 
You can get 10% off of all products from Technique Junkies with code TJ10LeeAnn. 



Have a blessed week!

Lee Ann 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...