Saturday, September 1, 2018

Technique Junkies September New Release!

Hello, Hello and welcome to the 
September New Release Blog Hop with Technique Junkies!
 If you came from Jeanne Streiff's blog, you are in the right place.  If not, you 
can start at the Technique Junkies Design Team Blog to view the entire hop. 

It's that time of year, when we start to see all stamp sets about Halloween!  All of these
new release stamps are 15% off through September 8th!  No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.


What a fun background stamp!  So quick and easy- and a one layer card to boot!  
I have used the new Raven Collage Stamp.   
I masked off a large rectangle on my card front.  
Using Direct to Paper Technique, I dragged 3 Halloween themed colors of Distress ink to the rectangle, then placed the card front in my MISTI
I inked it up with black ink several times until I got good coverage of my solid image bird
(one of my favorite features of the MISTI!).  
And that is it!  

Your next stop is Cheri Weston's blog for some amazing inspiration!


New release is 15% off through September 8,
 all other items (excluding clearance) are 15% off with code TJ10LeeAnn.  

Thanks!  
Lee Ann

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I am finishing this hop and then making my purchases

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card!! Fabulous with striking colors and contrast. Love it, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your distressed colours you streaked down the paper. Such a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an appropriate background for a Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...