Monday, June 24, 2019

More Mermaid

Hello!

I am back with another mermaid card.  I really love this cutie from the
 Sweet n Sassy Stamps Mer-Mazing Stamp Set


I started out with a watercolor panel that I made with Ken Oliver Colorbursts
 I die cut it with a MFT scalloped rectangle die.  
I colored the mermaid and sea life with Copics.  To get the coral in the background, I stamped it in Memento Desert Sand Ink. I colored it in with a Copic that was close the color in the watercolor panel.  The bit of kelp in the background was hand drawn.  
Everything else was fussy cut out and adhered to the panel.  
While you cannot see it in this photo, she was given a liberal coat of Wink of Stella.

I was inspired by the colors at Inspired By...

It was the colors that drew me in.  It's one of my favorite combos and I had not used it
in a while.
I am also linking up to Addicted to Stamps and More 'Anything Goes' challenge. 

That's it for me!  
Thanks so much for stopping by, 

Lee Ann  

3 comments:

  1. That must be the cutest mermaid ever! Love the beautiful watercolour background and your colouring with Copics is fabulous. Love all the texture you achieved in her hair!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. I love your coloring. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Sorry for the late comments but I have been away a lot and have had limited wifi. Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...